Tuesday, September 22, 2020
September Guild Meeting
Tuesday 9/29 at 6:30 pm via Zoom
Remember that change in time!Connection details emailed to members.
This is our month to focus on The UFO Challenge!
Have you had fun with this? We want to hear all your UFO stories!!! For instance....
- Have you found a method for handling your UFO’s that’s been working for you?
- How long have they been languishing in the dark?
- Are you finding yourself abandoning more of them than you are keeping?
- Did you find a forgotten treasure buried in the heap?
- Did anyone actually finish up ALL their UFO’s? (And what’s your secret?)
- And last, but not least, what are you going to do with all those empty project boxes???? 🙀
We are looking forward to seeing all your lovely UFO’s that are no longer languishing but now shining in the spotlight - and maybe even a FO or two!!! Of course, in order for us to see them, you have to SEND PHOTOS!!!! Yes, we’ve received a few, but I know there are some of you who are waiting until the last minute, hoping to get that last stitch in and call it finished - you know who you are LOL!!!
Okay, so “last minute” will be Monday evening, September 28. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Monday in order to have them included in our Show-N-Tell presentation.
Until then -
Keep Stitchin' !!!!
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
We’ve got a lot going on!
Here’s a list of things to be aware of and put on your calendar 🤗
* Charity Pickup/Dropoff this coming Saturday 9/12 from 2:00 to 2:30pm. NOTE: this time is different from previous months. Eve will park in the corner of the parking lot closest to Providence Road. Also, she requests that you let her know how many quilt/bag kits you need in advance so she can be sure she has enough for everyone.
* Our September Sit-n-Chat via Zoom will be next Tuesday 9/15 at 7pm. Come join us for conversation and a good catch-up with everyone! Connection details have been emailed to members.
* We hope you are all working on your UFO Challenge and taking lots of pictures to share with us at the September meeting! Just a reminder that you don’t have to have a completed UFO in order to share - we’d love to see your progress photos too!!! Jane would like you to share the year you started if you can remember 🤗 Send photos to email@example.com