- We had a wonderful group there - a total of 28 people.
- The swap this month was a drawstring bag and 14 people participated.
|Look at the great swap bags!|
- Courtney gave a great demo on English paper piecing and we got to practice doing hexagons. THANK YOU Courtney!
- There were quite a few blocks for the February BOM. Beth was the lucky winner.
- Lots of great Sew-n-Tells (Head over to Flickr to see them http://www.flickr.com/groups/cltmqg/).
|Some of the great Sew-n-Tell items|
To practice what we learned about hexies, our March BOM will be the
Hexi Stripe Block of the Month (Craftsy BOM April 2012 - Free Craftsy Video)
Here is a link where you can download and cut out hexi forms
Color scheme this month: Bright/Modern Fabric on Gray Background