Friday, June 21, 2013

June Meeting - Our Favorite Things

JUNE MEETING

Thursday, June 27
6:00 - 8:00
Morrison Library
7015 Morrison Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28211
(near South Park Mall)


As always, bring any fun sew-n-tells you have to share.  We love to see anything crafty - quilts, bags, pillows, garments, etc.  This month we also ask you to bring 2 of your "favorite sewing things".

The theme of June's meeting will be "Our Favorite Things".  Each person is asked to bring/show/or talk about TWO of their favorite things.  They could be products, notions, patterns, designers, books, magazines... anything. 


To get things rolling, I thought I would share one of my favorite things.  I have been doing lots of hexagons lately; however, with my aging (ahem) eyes I have trouble threading my needle.  I love my Clover Needle Threader.  I picked mine up a few years ago at a local quilt shop and it is still working great.  They run around $10-$15.
  



Happy start of summer and I hope to see you next week - Karen E.


No comments:

Post a Comment