Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February Meeting and Blog Roll

Hey everybody!

Our meeting is tomorrow night 2-23-12!
Morrison Regional Library at 6:00.

We have a great mini workshop tomorrow night on turning the perfect circle and crazy curves. Many thanks to Joyce and Elizabeth for teaching!

The Sew-In was so much fun last Saturday. Thanks to all that came and a BIG thanks to those of you that helped me sort my charm squares. That was a huge job and I really, really appreciate it!

Our next sew-in will be Saturday April 28 so mark your calendars now.

We finished the two charity quilt tops and backs and now just need two wonderful people to quilt them. Who would like to step up and help us out? I know I can count on two of you!
I will bring the quilts to the meeting tomorrow night.

Don't forget to work on your pincushion for your swap partner. If you haven't made the mosiac yet, the tutorial for the inspirational mosaic is in our Flickr group.

Modern Star Challenge blocks are due tomorrow night!!! It is very important that you bring your blocks as we will be showing them off and dividing them up. Two very lucky people will be going home with a stack of blocks and some Echo fat quarters to make quilts. What fun! I cannot wait to see everyone's blocks. After the reveal tomorrow, please upload pictures of your block to the CLTMQG Flickr group.

Have you heard about QuiltCon? I'll be sharing details with you tomorrow night.

And finally, do you have a personal blog you would like us to add to your blog roll? We love to feature CLT MQG members blogs on our home page. Send me the link to your blog, and I will add it to the blog roll!

See you all tomorrow night. Remember, our meeting is at 6:00 NOT 6:30 like last month.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there tomorrow with my stars! I'd love to be on the blog roll
    www.monpetitlyons.blogspot.com
    thanks & see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be able to make it tomorrow night and I have stars! I would be happy to mail them to the lucky winner so that they do not have to wait until March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will see you tomorrow evening with my star blocks too. Did you receive the updated list with blog names, phone numbers & etc.? I will bring forms for anyone who wants to be included in the directory that hasn't already provided their info.

    Please include my blog info. Thanks.

    http://joanieinnc-quiltershaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my blog added!
    http://www.moreperfectpatchwork.blogspot.com
    I can't wait for the March meeting!

    ReplyDelete