Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Charlotte Modern Quilt Guild Hosts Kitty Wilkin in October!


The Charlotte Modern Guild is hosting Kitty Wilkin  (IG Nightquilter) in October!

Our lecture will be Thursday Oct 24 at 6.30 pm. $10 for non members.

 Our workshops are:

The Pollinate Class is Friday Oct 25 from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.  This is an English Paper Piecing class. The cost is $75 for members and  $90 for non members.  The cost includes papers for the pattern.

Tiny Piecing is a 3 hour class on Tiny paper piecing!  The cost is $30 for members and $45 for non members. 
Kitty did 100 days of tiny piecing and it was displayed at Quiltcon in Nashville. She also is featured in the latest AQS magazine.


Both classes will be held at St Gabriel Catholic
Church Ministry Center.


Please contact Loretta Sirota at lmls088@yahoo.com









12 comments:

  1. so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. goldcoders hyip templates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Éclairage À Ampoule Exposée – Un Choix D’éclairage Très Populaire I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Style Traditionnel Ou Moderne ? Vous Ne Pouvez Pas Décider ? Alors Le Style Transitionnel Est Fait Pour Vous I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring Show Arrêter L’inspiration De La Cuisine Pour 2022 I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L’art De Mélanger Les Métaux Dans Votre Maison I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5 Conseils De Construction Lors De La Construction Ou De La Rénovation De Votre Maison En Floride I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. <a href="https://www.travauxmtp.fr/conseils-et-pieges-de-lachat-dun-terrain-pour-construire-la-maison-de-vos-reves/ </a>I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.travauxmtp.fr/nouvelle-solution-de-climatisation-pour-les-demeures-historiques/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Les Merveilles Du Sol En Pierre Naturelle I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to

    ReplyDelete
  10. "“Rénovation Intérieure – Parlons Peinture "https://www.travauxmtp.fr/renovation-interieure-parlons-peinture/
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "“Rénovation Intérieure – Parlons Peinture "https://www.travauxmtp.fr/renovation-interieure-parlons-peinture/
    I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nelson Construction And Renovations Remporte 2 Prix Coty Lors De La Soirée D’excellence NARI Tampa Bay 2019 I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to

    ReplyDelete